360 | SpeechMagic SDK
360 | SpeechMagic SDK
360 | SpeechMagic SDK
360 | SpeechMagic SDK is seamlessly integrated into information systems (IS) or reporting solutions, enabling the end user to efficiently capture information within their familiar working environment.
360 | SpeechMagic SDK captures dictated information and automatically generates formatted and structured medical information, saving valuable time and raising documentation quality.
Key Performance Indicators deliver data about return on investment and the efficiency of medical documentation for evidence-based decision making in healthcare administration.
Support for a full range of dictation devices
- Windows 7 (32-bit/64- bit)
- UTF-8 character encoding for Oracle databases
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition (SQL CE)
- Linux-based Fujitsu Siemens S400/S450 thin clients
- Citrix ready certification including XenApp 4.5, 5.0 and 6.0
Enhanced synchronization routines do not interrupt users’daily work.
Allows integration with high-memory applications, such as Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS.
Tested and proven with the latest version of VMWare Workstation and VMware ESXi 4.0
Doctors need systems that allow them more time to provide care and more efficient ways to document it. CIOs and CFOs need systems that help maximize resources while minimizing costs. Administrators need systems that implement quickly and stay up reliably. Medical voice recognition systems meet all these criteria; Nuance’s 360 | SpeechMagic™SDK (software development kit) helps developers provide it.
360 | SpeechMagic SDK offers industrial-grade voice recognition that delivers rapid ROI with professional speech recognition vocabularies, advanced learning algorithms and state-of-the art technology. 360 | SpeechMagic SDK captures dictated information and automatically generates formatted and structured medical information for small practices, large hospitals or multi-facility healthcare organizations.
360 | SpeechMagic SDK integrates seamlessly into information systems (IS) or reporting solutions, enabling developers to create medical voice recognition solutions that capture information efficiently, within end users’ workflows. For doctors, this saves valuable time and improves documentation quality by capturing dictated information and automatically generating formatted and structured medical information. For administrators, it enables evidence-based decision making with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess productivity gains and turnaround times.
- Background speech recognition: The user dictates directly into the computer or on a mobile dictation device. The dictation is converted into text in the background and then transmitted to an in-house or outsourced transcription service for editing.
- Front-end speech recognition with deferred correction: The recognized text appears directly on the user’s screen. A transcriptionist edits the text and audio files.
- Front-end speech recognition with online correction: Doctors dictate, then review and correct their own notes, on their PCs
- Speech recognition in disconnected mode: Doctors access the dictation and speech recognition system outside the central network, on a laptop, or tablet PC. Upon reconnecting the device to the network, the central functions and services are performed.
- Using frontend speech recognition
clinicians dictate, self-edit and sign transcription-free, completed reports in one sitting and have full control. Alternatively you can also delegate the draft to your transcription center.
- Using backend speech recognition
clinician dictations are turned into speech-recognized drafts that MTs edit, resulting in up to 100% gains in their productivity when compared to traditional transcription.
- Using remote speech recognition
clinicians can access the dictation and speech recognition system outside the central network, on a laptop or tablet pc. When reconnecting the device to the network, the central functions and services are performed.
- High initial performance:
physicians using online interactive speech recognition can now easily add and remove words themselves. This enables them to build up their own customized recognition vocabularies in addition to the centralized vocabularies for all users of a site. Together with the enlarged out-of-the-box vocabulary and advanced learning algorithms the performance and accuracy of the speech recognition engine has been raised significantly.
- Accelerate EHR adoption, maximize system ROI
- Reduce operational costs and eliminate system maintenance
- Control costs, improve revenue cycle, and increase MT productivity
- Roll-out: The one-click deployment concept now better supports integration of browser and/or plug-in-based systems to facilitate large-scale roll-outs.
- Installation and upgrade concepts include export and import tools that help the smooth transition to the latest versions.
- Wide support of existing IT infrastructures includes compatibility with Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), UTF-8 character encoding for Oracle databases and Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition (SQL CE). Linux-based thin clients and Citrix Ready certification complete 360 | SpeechMagic SDK’s unique Citrix offering.
- Improvements in the Edit Control Adapter allows better frontend recognition support for a variety of edit controls, including .NET and Java environments.
- “Down-time free” system updates via enhance synchronization routines do not interrupt users in their daily work.
- Native 64-bit support for client components allows integration with high-memory applications, such as Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS).